SEP sesam version Jaglion - the hybrid of jaguar and lion symbolises the combination of the best features that have been impressively implemented with the latest version of SEP sesam Hybrid Backup. Jaglion includes even more diverse new features and adapts even better to the growing needs of changing IT environments. But not only new agents, but also significantly improved features, variety, performance, data security and usability will make your life easier. The SEP sesam backup and recovery software is so far unique in the EU. Especially the range of functions, the performance and the user friendliness stand out. Our software was developed to be able to restore data extensively and with high reliability. The use of Si3 NG inline deduplication also makes it possible to detect duplicate data fragments and thus optimise the recovery process. This is because duplicate documents are only recovered once. Previous recovery systems usually only restore all or selected data, which causes significant additional work. SEP data recovery is more reliable and, thanks to the aforementioned data optimisation, faster than conventional systems. The use of the latest hardware and software technologies and the developed interfaces allow data recovery from different systems and increase performance, scalability and backup speed. Furthermore, SEP sesam is easier to maintain than other systems and its reliability is higher than that of other systems due to its complex design. There is currently no comparable system on the market in the EU that provides such an overall performance and delivers the technical data security for the GDPR.
- Simple browser-based recovery of many databases & applications
- Ensuring the completeness of the backup -forgetting impossible! -> Extensive engine for rule-based automation of job creation of new VMs or DBs
- For all hypervisors, simplify at a glance the backup of a large number of VMs and automate the process.
- New GUI and WebUI options
- Display of VMs in Vcenter structure
- OLVM: New task type for agentless snapshot-based backups of all virtual machines
- New functions for EU GDPR compliance through simplified media management
- Nutanix AHV Support – 10th hypervisor
- Fail-safe change tracking based on Resilient Change Tracking (RCT) for securing Hyper-V virtual machines
- HPE Cloud Volumes - direct HPE backups and especially replications to the cloud
- Enlargement/Update of the Support Matrix
- Extended SEP sesam REST API V2
- Sparse Files Support for Linux Sparse files
- Improved performance, scaling and storage savings - Si3-NG Dedup
- 20% - 40% faster recovery and migration through optimised tape processing
- VFS (Sesam Virtual File System) performance improvements enable 100x faster access to vSphere VMs booted directly from SEP sesam datastore.
- Improved performance and massively increased scalability: Windows Backup Server optionally based on PostgreSQL
- New authentication & authorisation concept
- Certificate-based authentication
- Backup role for MSPs and IT-centric customers
- MSP options: Account-based permissions for VMs, new MSP report
- Immutability of backups: HPE StoreOnce & Immutable Flag
Web Restore Assistent
Ensuring the completeness of the backup - forgetting impossible!
OLVM:New task type
Web UI expansions
New functions for DSGVO compliance through simplified media management
Even more hypervisors - Nutanix AHV
Fail-safe change tracking for Hyper-V
HPE Cloud Volumes Storage
Enlargement of the support matrix - even more covered!
Extended SEP sesam REST API V2
Sparse Files Support
Improved performance, scaling and storage savings - Si3-NG Dedup
20% - 40% faster recovery and migration
VFS (Sesam Virtual File System) performance improvements
Improved performance and massively increased scalability
New Authentication & Authorisation Concept
Backup role for MSPs and IT-centric clients
Immutability of backups: HPE StoreOnce & Immutable Flag